Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You can find anything on the internet can't you? 13:46 - Feb 28 with 779 viewsPendejo

NO!

Back in the '80s in my first job I worked with a fella who was one of the first people I knew who got a CD hi-fi system. He did a mix tape for me of the stuff he had on CD which included a Billy Idol mega mix [b side to white wedding 12"}

This audio cassette was condemned to be bin ages ago... but I can't find that track anywhere on the internet. Mentions of; yes. But to listen to/ download no!

DOH!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

You can find anything on the internet can't you? on 13:56 - Feb 28 with 718 viewsSuperfrans

Loads of places to buy it from here...

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/230803?ev=rb

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

You can find anything on the internet can't you? on 14:00 - Feb 28 with 702 viewsPendejo

You can find anything on the internet can't you? on 13:56 - Feb 28 by Superfrans

Loads of places to buy it from here...

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/230803?ev=rb

Should have stressed download only...

No longer have access to anything other than mp3 type player. Did used to have a player that could convert records, tapes, etc to mp3, but this got spirited away when brother-in-law had my father's house cleared.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

You can find anything on the internet can't you? on 14:13 - Feb 28 with 650 viewsSuperfrans

You can find anything on the internet can't you? on 14:00 - Feb 28 by Pendejo

Should have stressed download only...

No longer have access to anything other than mp3 type player. Did used to have a player that could convert records, tapes, etc to mp3, but this got spirited away when brother-in-law had my father's house cleared.

Ah, right.

It'll be because of one of a couple of reasons, I guess.
Because it's a megamix, there may be some issue with one of the samples which may have been cleared (or not) then, but nobody wants to risk it now...
Or it could simply be that the label who currently owns the rights either don't know they do (which, bizarrely, happens a lot given all the consolidation in the record industry over recent years) or simply that it isn't important enough to them (not enough demand) to go to the hassle of digitize, distribute etc...

I'm a bit of an Eighties Prince obsessive and there is loads of music by his side projects which still isn't available to stream or download - Madhouse, The Family, Jill Jones etc... Infuriating.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

You can find anything on the internet can't you? on 15:17 - Feb 28 with 574 viewsLevelTheLand

It's available on amazon Music as a 99p download I think.

Struggling with the link, but it's White Wedding (Parts 1 & 2 Shotgun Mix).

EDIT: Ignore me, just listened to the sample and it's just the standard song.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 15:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024