Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR goalkeeper was attacked by a home fan at Stoke a few years ago as well. (n/t) 08:53 - Mar 11 with 993 viewsITFC_Forever

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:04 - Mar 11 with 980 viewsBasuco

and the mass pitch invasion to confront Town fans during the game that held up play for around 35 minutes by around 1500 fans. That was totally pushed under the carpet and forgotten about by the FA and PFA. I also picked up and helped a Town fan who lay bleeding from a head wound in the car park behind the ground while police just looked on and ignored him.
Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:10 - Mar 11 with 958 viewsITFC_Forever

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:04 - Mar 11 by Basuco

and the mass pitch invasion to confront Town fans during the game that held up play for around 35 minutes by around 1500 fans. That was totally pushed under the carpet and forgotten about by the FA and PFA. I also picked up and helped a Town fan who lay bleeding from a head wound in the car park behind the ground while police just looked on and ignored him.

Yep.

Because yesterday's incidents were all on Sky, the FA / League etc will be forced to act, but there have been more incidents than just these.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:19 - Mar 11 with 936 viewsRadlett_blue

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:04 - Mar 11 by Basuco

The FA's unwillingness to punish Leeds for what happened that day was a disgrace. I can only guess that, with Leeds's relegation having pretty much been determined that day, the FA felt it was hard to punish them more. However, being forced to play, say, their first 3 home games next season behind closed doors would have sent the right message.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:38 - Mar 11 with 905 viewsBasuco

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:10 - Mar 11 by ITFC_Forever

Yep.

Because yesterday's incidents were all on Sky, the FA / League etc will be forced to act, but there have been more incidents than just these.

I was going to add in my post but forgot, how many other instances have been hidden and forgotten about over the years, if yesterdays games were not on TV we would never have heard about them. What the wheelchair fans at the front of our section must have felt would have been dreadful, with a quick safe exit very difficult.
Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 10:58 - Mar 11 with 817 viewsNo9

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 09:10 - Mar 11 by ITFC_Forever

Yep.

Its a bit more than that isn't it?

Do you want to return to the caged in days?
Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 11:55 - Mar 11 with 796 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds also got on the pitch and attacked Sheff weds keeper Chris Kirkland a few years ago. Leeds fans think there’s a conspiracy against them but they’ve got away with plenty of stuff over the years

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 11:58 - Mar 11 with 788 viewstextbackup

Leeds fan grabbed Billy Clarke by the throat in 2007 as well on 11:55 - Mar 11 by Illinoisblue

Leeds also got on the pitch and attacked Sheff weds keeper Chris Kirkland a few years ago. Leeds fans think there’s a conspiracy against them but they’ve got away with plenty of stuff over the years

That lad served time for it. And was banned for 10 years I think.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024