Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... 21:13 - Apr 12 with 1032 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sorry George you're nicked......the irony!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/britons-traveling-conflict-zones-face-10-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 21:59 - Apr 12 with 992 viewscaught-in-limbo

WTF is going on in the UK at the moment?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 22:08 - Apr 12 with 979 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 21:59 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

Never knowingly fail to take advantage of a 'crisis' to introduce some more laws to protect us from our selves.

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 22:16 - Apr 12 with 978 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well by those criteria I reckon I’ve been lucky to miss out on at least 30 years in jail. It’s not only “journalists, aid workers and those attending a funeral” who visit conflict zones. Of course they already have the answer to most the problem as they know the people of interest who visit areas for terrorist training. So they could do something just around those individuals if they chose to, and quietly if needs be.

But this will just make things difficult for others too. Same old screw everyone for the few, presumably for political gain.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 23:28 - Apr 12 with 953 viewsjjblue84

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 21:59 - Apr 12 by caught-in-limbo

Now the UK can kill more innocent people in foreign countries and can arrest the journalists who try to report it! Remember to keep voting these people in suckers!
George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 09:05 - Apr 13 with 878 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 23:28 - Apr 12 by jjblue84

Now the UK can kill more innocent people in foreign countries and can arrest the journalists who try to report it! Remember to keep voting these people in suckers!

Journalists are supposed to be exempt.....maybe only accreditted ones though.

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 09:20 - Apr 13 with 872 viewsGuthrum

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 22:16 - Apr 12 by Swansea_Blue

Well by those criteria I reckon I’ve been lucky to miss out on at least 30 years in jail. It’s not only “journalists, aid workers and those attending a funeral” who visit conflict zones. Of course they already have the answer to most the problem as they know the people of interest who visit areas for terrorist training. So they could do something just around those individuals if they chose to, and quietly if needs be.

But this will just make things difficult for others too. Same old screw everyone for the few, presumably for political gain.

Plus the age-old habit of poorly-drafted legislation which then has to be tidied up by the courts.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 09:35 - Apr 13 with 858 viewscaught-in-limbo

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 23:28 - Apr 12 by jjblue84

That's how I see it.

#toxic

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 09:39 - Apr 13 with 853 viewscaught-in-limbo

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 09:05 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

Journalists are supposed to be exempt.....maybe only accreditted ones though.

Accredited government mouthpieces will be exempt. Apologists (independent journalists) peddling "fake news" will be locked up. It's all getting a bit too authoritarian state like for my liking.

#freepressLOL
[Post edited 13 Apr 2019 9:43]

#toxic

Login to get fewer ads

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 10:52 - Apr 13 with 812 viewsjjblue84

George Orwell's Homage to Catalonia...... on 09:35 - Apr 13 by caught-in-limbo

That's how I see it.

Remember if you’ve voted for these governments, you are partly to blame. Never forget that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024