Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A rare moment of national pride in these troubled times 07:54 - May 16 with 659 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/may/15/britons-get-drunk-more-often-tha

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

A rare moment of national pride in these troubled times on 07:57 - May 16 with 642 viewssolemio

Other nations drink more but can hold their liquor better.
A rare moment of national pride in these troubled times on 11:00 - May 16 with 550 viewsNo9

How does the saying go-
Drives you to drink
I feel we all know why
A rare moment of national pride in these troubled times on 11:02 - May 16 with 544 viewschicoazul

"In England, 74% of participants reported having used cocaine at some point in their lives, compared with 43% globally. Use of the drug in the past year among people from England who responded went up from 43% in 2018’s survey to 64% this year.

More than 70% of participants also said they would support a free-trade regulated cocaine market, with 85% of these individuals willing to pay more for the drug, on average 25% more."

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

A rare moment of national pride in these troubled times on 11:06 - May 16 with 535 viewsLord_Lucan

A rare moment of national pride in these troubled times on 07:57 - May 16 by solemio

Other nations drink more but can hold their liquor better.

Another one knocking our nation, Brits, Russians and Germans are the best drinkers in the world.

Definite info.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024