Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next seasons squad numbers 00:32 - Jun 13 with 1209 viewsipswichheritage

It makes interesting reading, based on last season. Near enough numbers 1-11 are up for grabs bar 4 for chambers and 8 for Skuse. Edwards will likely retain his number 7 - but outside of that they are all up for grabs.

Guessing Norwood will take the no.10 off Harrison - and not at my gripe what so ever. Keep the Norwood happy in every way to help him keep up his momentum. Harrison can go down south to Pompey for the number 10 shirt - no loss to us.

I think Lambert has a minor dilemma on his hands in such a free squad list naming though. Reasons are this:

Would you hand the likes of Kenlock, Emmanuel & Woolfenden the 3, 2, and 5 shirts respectively - and offer complacency in the team at the same time?

Is Teddy (who I seem to recall once handed the 7 previously to be slapped down the pecking order to 15) back in the official first 11?

Late arrival Judge - will he want the number 18 as per his Brentford success, and recently vacated by Grant Ward?

Guessing Holy will be no.1 AND will actually be the number 1 choice (Bart will go)

It’s an eye opener when you look at the current squad numbers - and try to predict who will fill the list for next season.
Next seasons squad numbers on 08:03 - Jun 13 with 913 viewsunstableblue

From the squad we have, I would say the current starting line-up would be

-----------------Tall goalkeeper
??--------Chambo----Toto---Kenlock
------------------------Skuse-----------
----------Bishop------------Downes
----Judge---------------------------------Edwards
------------------Norwood

So those would take the squad numbers. We need a right back (Bree was good and would take him back in an instant), Wolfenden is vying with Toto for a spot. Dozzell is pushing for a spot as well.

I don't want to see Judge out wide though. It simply failed last season. This I would like, but doubt Lambert would allow, nor would Downes provide the solidity in League One:

==============Tall Goalkeeper
===New RB==Chambo===Toto=====Kenlock
==============Downes==============
===Bishop==================Doozzell
===============Judge
=========Norwood====New striker

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Next seasons squad numbers on 08:31 - Jun 13 with 846 viewsGarv

Unless it's understood by all parties that Harrison will leave I can't see his shirt going to Norwood.

I'd give Kenlock 3 and Woolfy 5. Will only give them confidence. I think Donacien has 2, in which case he'll probably keep it.

It shouldn't really make a difference what number you have but I imagine a lot of players would say deep down it does.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Next seasons squad numbers on 08:52 - Jun 13 with 796 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Hurst told Bishop he was giving number 7 to Edwards.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024