Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the algorithm of that gallery widget then? 11:44 - Jun 26 with 547 viewswkj

Seeing a bunch of Paul Jewell games pop up on the widget lately and don't rememeber seeing him during the season

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What is the algorithm of that gallery widget then? on 11:50 - Jun 26 with 541 viewsOldsmoker

It will be based on your internet activity.
I'm not going to ask what you've be looking at to get PJ in your recommended list.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What is the algorithm of that gallery widget then? on 11:52 - Jun 26 with 535 viewswkj

What is the algorithm of that gallery widget then? on 11:50 - Jun 26 by Oldsmoker

It will be based on your internet activity.
I'm not going to ask what you've be looking at to get PJ in your recommended list.

Nothing to untoward, onslo erotic fan art from keeping up appearances, standard stuff

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What is the algorithm of that gallery widget then? on 11:56 - Jun 26 with 526 viewsTractorCam

I mentioned that the other day, nice flashbacks of the 2012/13 season with captions like 'Southend v Accrington Stanley'

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What is the algorithm of that gallery widget then? on 12:01 - Jun 26 with 514 viewsGavTWTD

Yeah it's a bit broken. I'll have a look at it later.

Or it was. Sorted now.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024