Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't believe the stupidity of these parents 19:55 - Jul 24 with 616 viewsSpruceMoose

Who in their right mind approaches a massive wild animal so closely? It's not a goddamn theme park.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/9-year-old-girl-tossed-air-bison-yellowston

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:10 - Jul 24 with 552 viewsgordon

Wild? It looks absolutely livid!
Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:11 - Jul 24 with 545 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:10 - Jul 24 by gordon

I was winding him up a bit earlier on that day. Probably my fault.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:12 - Jul 24 with 541 viewsDanTheMan

I like how the parents leg it and leave the kid to it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:13 - Jul 24 with 533 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:12 - Jul 24 by DanTheMan

I like how the parents leg it and leave the kid to it.

Well, you don't have to outrun the bison, just the kid.

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:23 - Jul 24 with 512 viewsGuthrum

There are signs all over the place in the Yellowstone warning not to approach closely, plus park wardens who strictly enforce the rules on that.

Saw loads of bison there - from a safe distance - when I went last year.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:27 - Jul 24 with 499 viewseireblue

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:10 - Jul 24 by gordon

I don’t think we should make light of such things.

There is a new,....ish poster in town, who wakes up a second time every night, thinking about his lost acquaintance that bought it in the Emu Wars. He had an extended family to protect, etc....
Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:28 - Jul 24 with 494 viewsSpruceMoose

Can't believe the stupidity of these parents on 20:27 - Jul 24 by eireblue

I don’t think we should make light of such things.

There is a new,....ish poster in town, who wakes up a second time every night, thinking about his lost acquaintance that bought it in the Emu Wars. He had an extended family to protect, etc....

Don't joke about someone being killed in a Findus Crispy Pancake press you monster.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024