Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jackson 14:47 - Aug 24 with 1002 viewsSwailsey

Comes across very well doesn’t he?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jackson on 14:51 - Aug 24 with 987 viewspointofblue

I'm pleased he's started this season well and got the goal on Tuesday - he seems to be coming into his own this season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jackson on 14:59 - Aug 24 with 943 viewsSwailsey

Jackson on 14:51 - Aug 24 by pointofblue

I'm pleased he's started this season well and got the goal on Tuesday - he seems to be coming into his own this season.

Yeah. I often forget he was stepping up 2 leagues wasn’t he?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Jackson on 15:00 - Aug 24 with 940 viewspointofblue

Jackson on 14:59 - Aug 24 by Swailsey

Yeah. I often forget he was stepping up 2 leagues wasn’t he?

Yes, both him and Donacien.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jackson on 15:04 - Aug 24 with 936 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I particularly like the bit where he said the subs had made the difference and were better than what any other side in the league has in reserve and then added he meant the other two and not himself. I doubt another side in this league has a striker like him on the bench.

I do wish he would pay more attention to staying onside though, especially when looking right down the line.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jackson on 15:09 - Aug 24 with 896 viewsBLUEBEAT

Jackson on 15:04 - Aug 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

I particularly like the bit where he said the subs had made the difference and were better than what any other side in the league has in reserve and then added he meant the other two and not himself. I doubt another side in this league has a striker like him on the bench.

I do wish he would pay more attention to staying onside though, especially when looking right down the line.

I think Norwood gets caught offside more than Jackson.

Poll: W or W

Jackson on 15:13 - Aug 24 with 874 viewsSwailsey

Jackson on 15:04 - Aug 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yeah I liked that. No one can ever say he doesn’t try. There’s definitely been flashes of a player there - finally seems to be showing it.

Jackson on 15:27 - Aug 24 with 798 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Jackson on 15:09 - Aug 24 by BLUEBEAT

I think Norwood gets caught offside more than Jackson.

Didn't seem like it on Tuesday but that is all I have seen of us live.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024