Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Brexiteer Newspaper 15:15 - Sep 10 with 543 viewsartsbossbeard

Just delivered through my letterbox by the oldest paperboy in the world.

Front Page features an editorial by Axxxx Farage, there's a crossword (there's a few cross words too, b'dum tisch) plus The Tim Martin Freehouse column, where he mentions that he has "seamlessly switched from French brandy and champagne to superior UK & Aussie alternatives".

Axxxx Farage will be glad to know that it wasn't immediately put into my blue bin, it's been put to good use under the cat litter tray where the middle page spread explaining how "no deal is the best deal for Britain" is prominent.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 15:16]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The Brexiteer Newspaper on 15:23 - Sep 10 with 516 viewsGeoffSentence

I can kind of see why Tim Martin might want to get more UK products into his pubs, but substituting French one with Aussie alternatives just seems vindictive.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

The Brexiteer Newspaper on 15:24 - Sep 10 with 510 viewsartsbossbeard

The Brexiteer Newspaper on 15:23 - Sep 10 by GeoffSentence

I can kind of see why Tim Martin might want to get more UK products into his pubs, but substituting French one with Aussie alternatives just seems vindictive.

Or his most viable option.

Does Israel make Gin?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024