Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls 09:55 - Sep 25 with 1206 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36838/wycombe-game-likely-to-be-postpone

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 09:58 - Sep 25 with 1194 viewsfooters

Who's been racking up the bills with expensive calls home then?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 10:12 - Sep 25 with 1155 viewswkj

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 09:58 - Sep 25 by footers

Who's been racking up the bills with expensive calls home then?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 10:14 - Sep 25 with 1145 viewsfooters

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 10:12 - Sep 25 by wkj

It can be good to talk, and to listen. But it depends on who you're talking to... My source indicates that some players and club staff have been using the phones at Portman Road to ring smutty chat lines between training sessions.

The kitman's furious at the double and triple loads of washing coming his way.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 10:21 - Sep 25 with 1120 viewswkj

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 10:14 - Sep 25 by footers

It can be good to talk, and to listen. But it depends on who you're talking to... My source indicates that some players and club staff have been using the phones at Portman Road to ring smutty chat lines between training sessions.

The kitman's furious at the double and triple loads of washing coming his way.

Im not sure that NotMarcusEvans would sanction such shidhousery

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 13:57 - Sep 25 with 984 viewsBluebell

Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Not more Tuesday evening games!

It's a struggle for us to get to all the games with distance and work.

I can't remember if I have told anyone how far away we live.
Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 13:59 - Sep 25 with 977 viewswkj

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 13:57 - Sep 25 by Bluebell

Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

Claydon is a massive slog

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 14:02 - Sep 25 with 965 viewsPJH

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 13:57 - Sep 25 by Bluebell

Arggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

The game on your back lawn in November might well be off too (hopefully).
Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 14:05 - Sep 25 with 957 viewsBluebell

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 14:02 - Sep 25 by PJH

The game on your back lawn in November might well be off too (hopefully).

Why hopefully?

That won't worry me. It will take 20 minutes to get there on a Tuesday evening. Also a lot easier to park at the ground.
Login to get fewer ads

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 14:07 - Sep 25 with 950 viewsPJH

Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 14:05 - Sep 25 by Bluebell

Why hopefully?

That won't worry me. It will take 20 minutes to get there on a Tuesday evening. Also a lot easier to park at the ground.

Hopefully because it is currently in the middle of an 11 day holiday in Scotland that I have booked in the hope/anticipation of it being off for International call ups(the game not the holiday).
Wycombe Game Likely to Be Postponed Due to International Calls on 20:58 - Sep 25 with 852 viewsTheBoyBlue

Disappointing. Was going to be my five-year-old's first game. Don't really want to take him to midweek games yet as I'm still not sure how he'll take to it, let alone when he's going to be tired and past his bedtime. Which means that he'll now have to wait until Blackpool in two months time...

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024