Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stop changing the squad and system!!! 21:56 - Oct 23 with 491 viewsTown_Boy

Ridiculous.

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Stop changing the squad and system!!! on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 476 viewsActionMan

I agree, some weeks it's as if the team sheet is drawn out of a hat let alone what we're trying to do, our players aren't that good. Manger aside, the players the last two games have been a throwback to the gutless and hiding performances of many last season. I am worried.
Stop changing the squad and system!!! on 22:07 - Oct 23 with 440 viewsN2_Blue

Stop changing the squad and system!!! on 21:59 - Oct 23 by ActionMan

I agree, some weeks it's as if the team sheet is drawn out of a hat let alone what we're trying to do, our players aren't that good. Manger aside, the players the last two games have been a throwback to the gutless and hiding performances of many last season. I am worried.

Totally agree, said it all game.

Thought line up looked way better than Sunday but they looked like a bunch of strangers, no cohesion whatsoever and Lambert is really not convincing me with these continued changes of line up and formation.

Last 4 days are a big lesson, after a long international break. What the heck have Lambert and the team been working on.
Pick your best 11 and stick to it and forget about keeping players happy by giving minutes at least until fatigue sets in. We’ve played 13 bloody games, no one can be tired yet, ridiculous!! I know we’ve had a good start but not happy, because team and performances haven’t felt right all season and think we are getting found out. Lucky it’s such a weak division for our current position and should be fine but only if we find a settled team and way of playing because the players have enough ability for the league.

Hmm what a terrible 4 days, Southend is a real test because not getting a win against a team that has already conceded 40 goals should really set the alarm bells ringing!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Stop changing the squad and system!!! on 22:13 - Oct 23 with 395 viewspointofblue

KVY was clearly not match fit tonight and in hindsight shouldn't have played; Keane likewise.

What grates with me with this chopping and changing is starting players coming back from long lay offs; it smacks of pre-season football rather than challenging one of the toughest sides in the league. Other managers use those coming back from injury sparingly from the bench and extend their play time as the season develops. Lambert decides they'll be able to go toe-to-toe with fully fit henchmen.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024