Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible Plymouth/Bristol Rovers then Exeter 19:39 - Dec 5 with 617 viewsstevec7

I know it’s all on if we beat Coventry in the replay but living in Penzance cannot wait to be up Plymouth or Bristol Rovers on 4th/5th January then up Exeter the 7th/8th January. Local games for me but I know plenty of the town fans will make the trips and hopefully we will be successful in both games COYB
Possible Plymouth/Bristol Rovers then Exeter on 22:41 - Dec 5 with 490 viewsOsborneOneNil

See you there pal
Possible Plymouth/Bristol Rovers then Exeter on 23:08 - Dec 5 with 471 viewstractordownsouth

You live in Penzance too? Which sort of area? I'm in Gulval.

I'm going back to uni on 6th so i'll be able to go if we get Plymouth away. I'm considering the Exeter one too.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Possible Plymouth/Bristol Rovers then Exeter on 01:01 - Dec 6 with 425 viewsfloridablue

what a good week for you if it all works out. I experience the long hot summer of 76/77? moving from Ipswich to Plymouth with the missus and then finding I needed to hitchhike/train 'home' when Paul Mariner went the other way for his home game against WBA so understand that awful long journey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024