Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching Newsnight 22:39 - Dec 5 with 831 viewsDubtractor

I hate to have to say this, and I have no illusions on my own intelligence, but sweet Jesus this country is populated by idiots.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just watching Newsnight on 23:07 - Dec 5 with 748 viewsHARRY10

That has to be one of the understatements of this campaign.

How can folk be so dumb as to fall for the most obvious con they have probably encountered in their lives.

I know, I'll vote for a party that has cut millions from the poorest in society because........err, I might be poor myself, but once out of the EU I won't be.

As the woman in the hairdressers said "I hadn't really thought about it before", which seems to sum it up neatly.

I just hope that someone has taken the trouble to ask these folk what they think brexit will do for their lives. Not some guff aboiut taking back control of our fish or judges to do not have to ask the EU before they sentence anyone either. But ask them what are the changes they think will happen, and how those changes will better their lives.
Just watching Newsnight on 23:11 - Dec 5 with 731 viewsRyorry

Just watching Newsnight on 23:07 - Dec 5 by HARRY10

That has to be one of the understatements of this campaign.

How can folk be so dumb as to fall for the most obvious con they have probably encountered in their lives.

I know, I'll vote for a party that has cut millions from the poorest in society because........err, I might be poor myself, but once out of the EU I won't be.

As the woman in the hairdressers said "I hadn't really thought about it before", which seems to sum it up neatly.

I just hope that someone has taken the trouble to ask these folk what they think brexit will do for their lives. Not some guff aboiut taking back control of our fish or judges to do not have to ask the EU before they sentence anyone either. But ask them what are the changes they think will happen, and how those changes will better their lives.

The disgrace is really that those who are supposed to be our leaders/representatives didn't do this

" ... taken the trouble to ask these folk what they think brexit will do for their lives. Not some guff aboiut taking back control of our fish or judges to do not have to ask the EU before they sentence anyone either. But ask them what are the changes they think will happen, and how those changes will better their lives."

before June 2016 ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

See my note on Question Time... on 23:22 - Dec 5 with 703 viewsunstableblue

.. why don't people just call out these idiots and say "you're cutting off your nose to spite your face, you nutters"

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Just watching Newsnight on 23:22 - Dec 5 with 705 viewsHARRY10

Just watching Newsnight on 23:11 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

The disgrace is really that those who are supposed to be our leaders/representatives didn't do this

" ... taken the trouble to ask these folk what they think brexit will do for their lives. Not some guff aboiut taking back control of our fish or judges to do not have to ask the EU before they sentence anyone either. But ask them what are the changes they think will happen, and how those changes will better their lives."

before June 2016 ...

They did, only to be met with the bleats of 'project fear' anytime those same folk were challenged over those replies.

Ny hope is based on there being a record of just how stupid and way off the average brexiteer is...when they actually state their case. Because the treality is mosty haven't the slightest idea beyond some la la land that would make the Jehovahs Witness after life appear believable.

Ask any brexiteer what they think leaving the EU will do to improve their life. See if they can list any tangible benefits, not wooly delusions but actual cold hard gains.
Just watching Newsnight on 00:09 - Dec 6 with 653 viewsRyorry

Just watching Newsnight on 23:22 - Dec 5 by HARRY10

They did, only to be met with the bleats of 'project fear' anytime those same folk were challenged over those replies.

Ny hope is based on there being a record of just how stupid and way off the average brexiteer is...when they actually state their case. Because the treality is mosty haven't the slightest idea beyond some la la land that would make the Jehovahs Witness after life appear believable.

Ask any brexiteer what they think leaving the EU will do to improve their life. See if they can list any tangible benefits, not wooly delusions but actual cold hard gains.

I've asked that a few times - needless to say without a single tangible benefit in the reply!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024