Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? 17:11 - Dec 21 with 746 viewspointofblue

Whether fair or not it feels like everything is suddenly at breaking point. He has to settle on a first XI, a formation and let us grow. The changes are confusing the players and there's no unity at the club now. We need to arrest this slide quicky but we seem to be incapable of doing so.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:15 - Dec 21 with 709 viewsQuilterstown

A single win could make all the difference. Players cĺearly short on confidence compared to early season.
Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:16 - Dec 21 with 705 viewspointofblue

Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:15 - Dec 21 by Quilterstown

A single win could make all the difference. Players cĺearly short on confidence compared to early season.

They can't know whether they're coming or going. Even if they play decently they're just as likely to be pulled for the next game as someone who has had a nightmare.

Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:17 - Dec 21 with 675 viewsonlymehere

Lambert will be here next season.
Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:20 - Dec 21 with 655 viewstractorboy2421

How many games has he had to settle on his starting 11.... He's either to stubborn or to stupid & I don't know which one it is. We're going backwards & others are going forwards, looks like we're going to be a mediocre team in this league - lucky we had a good start
Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:22 - Dec 21 with 629 viewspointofblue

Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:20 - Dec 21 by tractorboy2421

How many games has he had to settle on his starting 11.... He's either to stubborn or to stupid & I don't know which one it is. We're going backwards & others are going forwards, looks like we're going to be a mediocre team in this league - lucky we had a good start

Both I think - he's stubborn in his stupidity. I wouldn't have even minded if he decided to go slightly more defensive today by playing the same front three which faced Coventry (Edwards/Keane/Judge) but to abandon the shape entirely was just ridiculous.

Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 20:20 - Dec 21 with 506 viewsBlueBadger

Third on GD but is Gillingham do or die for Lambert? on 17:17 - Dec 21 by onlymehere

Lambert will be here next season.

Managing the away team?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024