Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope Lambert carries out his veiled threat 15:58 - Dec 29 with 569 viewsgerryitfc

and leaves tonight. It's the only way we can save this season. He has lost the dressing room I reckon.
I hope Lambert carries out his veiled threat on 16:03 - Dec 29 with 509 viewsCoco

No he just isn’t very smart. Trying too hard to be a footballing maverick.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I hope Lambert carries out his veiled threat on 16:05 - Dec 29 with 476 viewspennblue

We looked back at it for 15 minutes there.

We just need to work out t*ts off, its as simple as that.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

I hope Lambert carries out his veiled threat on 16:07 - Dec 29 with 440 viewsBlueBadger

I hope Lambert carries out his veiled threat on 16:05 - Dec 29 by pennblue

We looked back at it for 15 minutes there.

We just need to work out t*ts off, its as simple as that.

..and field a settled XI in a settled cformation with a settled pattern of play.

Under a competent manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I hope Lambert carries out his veiled threat on 16:12 - Dec 29 with 385 viewsbrogansnose

He's not going to walk. If he walks he doesn't get a payoff and if we sack him him whilst being in the top 6 he can salvage what's left of his career. If anything , he's asking to get the sack before things get worse.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 16:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024