Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Top 3 Ipswich kits 01:59 - Jan 31 with 912 viewsIPS_wich

Given the couple of threads on retro kits my mind wandered and I started to think about my favourite kits through the years. Made me realise that I closely associate my preference for kits to positive memories.

So here are my Top 3 favourite kits of all time:

1st: 89-92 home kit. Loved it even though the replica kit had a tendency to have small plucks in the fabric (I had two of them because I was 14-17 at the time and grew out of the first one). We got promoted in it and as a 17 year old I think the 91/92 season is perhaps my favourite of all time.

2nd: 99-01 Home Shirt. Again have nothing but great memories of this kit and winning through the play-offs.

3rd: 81-84 away kit. My first ever replica kit as I preferred it to the home kit. Just looks great.

Your Top 3 Ipswich kits on 06:04 - Jan 31 with 864 viewsBluespeed225

my fave' is the one worn for about 2 months at start of 72-3 season. Navy blue shirt, white shorts, navy socks, no trim at all. Class. The mid 60's round neck effort with white trims is cool too.
Your Top 3 Ipswich kits on 08:11 - Jan 31 with 791 viewsMattinLondon

Your Top 3 Ipswich kits on 06:04 - Jan 31 by Bluespeed225

my fave' is the one worn for about 2 months at start of 72-3 season. Navy blue shirt, white shorts, navy socks, no trim at all. Class. The mid 60's round neck effort with white trims is cool too.

Someone posted a video and image of that navy blue kit not that long ago.

Do you know if it ever been released as a ‘retro’ kit?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024