Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hat trick 21:12 - Feb 15 with 843 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Was only thinking the other day when did we last have a player score a hat trick? Was it Ward on his debut? It was then followed by the thought of how often have we as a team scored 3 or more since then?!

Two players today on a brace and both of them missed good chances before they scored as well. How long until someone does score a hat trick for us again?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hat trick on 21:38 - Feb 15 with 769 viewsSitfcB

Murphy, Rotherham away.

[EDIT: that was 2015. Ward was 2016. So must be Ward then...?]
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 21:40]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Hat trick on 21:51 - Feb 15 with 723 viewsfloridablue

I'm pretty sure the last Town player I was there to see scoring a hat trick was Jim Magilton in the play offs against Bolton and if memory correct then Gerry Baker against Oldham Cup game early 60s was the first..... though Alex Mathies late 90s is probably my favourite!
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 22:08]
Hat trick on 21:59 - Feb 15 with 692 viewsPJH

Hat trick on 21:51 - Feb 15 by floridablue

I'm pretty sure the last Town player I was there to see scoring a hat trick was Jim Magilton in the play offs against Bolton and if memory correct then Gerry Baker against Oldham Cup game early 60s was the first..... though Alex Mathies late 90s is probably my favourite!

I have seen both of our 5 goals in a game-Ray Crawford against Floriana in The European Cup and Alan Brazil against Southampton in the top division.

Also Trevor Whymark three times scoring four, Warky twice getting four and Ray Crawford once.

The first hat trick I certainly saw was Ray Crawford against Chelsea in 1961 but it is possible that I had seen a Town hat trick before that.

I saw the Gerry Baker one too-I liked Gerry Baker.
Hat trick on 22:01 - Feb 15 with 689 viewsParisBlue

Hat trick on 21:51 - Feb 15 by floridablue

My first game away to Palace November 1986.

Kevin Wilson Hat-trick

We let in 2 late goals to draw 3-3.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024