Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We must have the worst record in all 4 leagues, I feel very annoyed 17:05 - Feb 29 with 557 viewscarlisleaway

We had many chances but still could not finish Blackpool off, what concerns me most who do we blame.... the players or the poor tactics used by Lambert since we beat Rochdale back in early November. We do not deserve to be in the play offs, is this lack of effort and passion, do the players think they are better then others.....I have run out of words without putting a swear word on this page
We must have the worst record in all 4 leagues, I feel very annoyed on 17:20 - Feb 29 with 459 viewsBloomBlue

Well Brighton haven't won a league game in 2020 so possibly not the worst record
We must have the worst record in all 4 leagues, I feel very annoyed on 17:23 - Feb 29 with 428 viewsChurchman

As has been expressed by McGoldrick, there is no pressure on players to win games at ITFC so the extra few % given by players at clubs with expectations is bound to make a difference.
We must have the worst record in all 4 leagues, I feel very annoyed on 17:25 - Feb 29 with 417 viewsArnieM

Carlisle blue Town were no different 8n the heady first two months of this season. We huffed and puffed our way to ( often) a fortunate goal. But then struggled to hold on. We rarely , if ever scored a scoundrel goal to kill off teams. Now we can’t go ld on to the lead if we have , and again we still struggle to score goals.

The problems of no cutting edge in either attacking or defensive box still remain 18/12 after Lambert took control.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

We must have the worst record in all 4 leagues, I feel very annoyed on 17:28 - Feb 29 with 387 viewsTractorWood

We must have the worst record in all 4 leagues, I feel very annoyed on 17:23 - Feb 29 by Churchman

As has been expressed by McGoldrick, there is no pressure on players to win games at ITFC so the extra few % given by players at clubs with expectations is bound to make a difference.

Bingo. No competition for places. A distant owner who's main concern is limiting financial losses. The most patient fan base in the world, who regardless of what happens, just talk about the past. Get Burley in.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024