Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action haven’t done anything for a while. 19:42 - Feb 29 with 863 viewsCoco

Any plans?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just recycle an old one. on 20:04 - Feb 29 with 807 viewsEEJB

Change "Lambo" to "Shambo".

Sorted.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 20:05]
Blue Action haven’t done anything for a while. on 09:23 - Mar 1 with 627 viewsSlambo

Hello mate. It's a tricky one. We've got a couple of displays made and lined up, but have to gauge the attitude of the crowd. Not sure if people are going to want to participate, and we'll also get the 'happy clapper' accusation thrown at us as well. Bloody minefield...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action haven’t done anything for a while. on 09:25 - Mar 1 with 619 viewsartsbossbeard

Blue Action haven’t done anything for a while. on 09:23 - Mar 1 by Slambo

Hello mate. It's a tricky one. We've got a couple of displays made and lined up, but have to gauge the attitude of the crowd. Not sure if people are going to want to participate, and we'll also get the 'happy clapper' accusation thrown at us as well. Bloody minefield...

Feck the haterz.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024