Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone wants to see a right wing twitter meltdown 19:23 - Mar 10 with 692 viewstractordownsouth

The polling for London Mayor has just been released, with Sadiq Khan 25 points ahead...

My favourite blubs are from a lady who suggests that because it's the capital city, all Brits should be able to vote, and from an account called 'Brexit Guard', who said that all Khan's responsibilites should be stripped and given to the home office. You just know that a few weeks ago, he was telling remainers to "suck it up and accept the result"

For what it's worth, I don't think Khan's done a particularly great job, but the fact is knife crime is unfortunately increasing all across the country yet he's the one who gets it in the neck... wonder why that is... I can't qwhite work it out

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

If anyone wants to see a right wing twitter meltdown on 19:24 - Mar 10 with 672 viewsSpruceMoose

He's winning. They should get over it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024