Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know I'm not that observant but I've just noticed Romfords Cheltenham thing 16:54 - Mar 12 with 1116 viewsLord_Lucan

1000's of boozed up dribbling, slobbering Irishman, I can't believe it's taking place.

I'm slightly concerned about going down the pub but this??

They should send in a few crop sprayers loaded with dettol.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I know I'm not that observant but I've just noticed Romfords Cheltenham thing on 20:04 - Mar 12 with 942 viewsPecker

I am very surprised Cheltenham has gone ahead. (not because of the Irish thingy)
I know I'm not that observant but I've just noticed Romfords Cheltenham thing on 20:47 - Mar 12 with 884 viewsGuthrum

Not so many Irish nowadays, since the financial crash over there. More Londoners. Numbers overall down by around 10% this year, on already reduced totals in the last few.

I live in the town and have friends who are taxi drivers. Tend to avoid the centre during race week anyway, as it's just a bit of a mess and all the pubs are rammed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I know I'm not that observant but I've just noticed Romfords Cheltenham thing on 20:52 - Mar 12 with 856 viewsRadlett_blue

I know I'm not that observant but I've just noticed Romfords Cheltenham thing on 20:47 - Mar 12 by Guthrum

Not so many Irish nowadays, since the financial crash over there. More Londoners. Numbers overall down by around 10% this year, on already reduced totals in the last few.

I live in the town and have friends who are taxi drivers. Tend to avoid the centre during race week anyway, as it's just a bit of a mess and all the pubs are rammed.

Unsurprisingly, quite a few corporate hospitality packages were cancelled this week.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I know I'm not that observant but I've just noticed Romfords Cheltenham thing on 23:00 - Mar 12 with 708 viewsronnyd

My son-in-law has been on a jolly there for the duration. He won't be allowed round mine when he gets back. Irresponsible in my view.
I know I'm not that observant but I've just noticed Romfords Cheltenham thing on 23:39 - Mar 12 with 670 viewsvapour_trail

I’m supposed to seeing orbital at printworks in London on sat, capacity of 5’000 sweaty middle age fckers spending a few hours dancing in a very confined space.

We’ve decided we’re overruling Johnson and his advice and not going.

The fact that our governments advice conflicts with nearly all around us, fills me with absolutely no confidence.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024