Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any rail users who could spare 2 mins as a favour for a town fan? 09:12 - Mar 18 with 852 viewszonder

Having lurked on this forum and not contributed for about 10 years (Jewell > Keane, Suffolk Gold Cheese, Counago > Kuqi etc, OldGit > MrBloo), I feel a bit guilty making this my first post, but if anyone would have literally 2 mins this morning to click the link below and answer a handful of questions in support of some research I am doing with the University of Birmingham it would be much appreciated!

As part of my ongoing academic studies, I am researching potential user requirements for a portable station information booth, that could be placed in existing station environments. The booth could provide:

- Seating for up to six people
- A location for seeking advice from station staff
- A fixed information point
- A quiet space for any passenger who may be struggling with a busy or noisy station environment

I would appreciate it if you could answer the following questions from the point of view of a passenger / potential user.

Thanks!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/WC52X23

Any rail users who could spare 2 mins as a favour for a town fan? on 09:23 - Mar 18 with 776 viewsgiant_stow

Done (I hope you don;t mind dirty canaries clutterirng up your results.)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any rail users who could spare 2 mins as a favour for a town fan? on 09:33 - Mar 18 with 749 viewszonder

Any rail users who could spare 2 mins as a favour for a town fan? on 09:23 - Mar 18 by giant_stow

Done (I hope you don;t mind dirty canaries clutterirng up your results.)

Thanks ullaa. Not sure if they have railways in Norfolk yet so impressed you have managed to venture further abroad. :-)
Any rail users who could spare 2 mins as a favour for a town fan? on 09:41 - Mar 18 with 725 viewsFreddies_Ears

Done. Interesting concept.
Any rail users who could spare 2 mins as a favour for a town fan? on 09:48 - Mar 18 with 707 viewszonder

Any rail users who could spare 2 mins as a favour for a town fan? on 09:41 - Mar 18 by Freddies_Ears

Done. Interesting concept.

Thanks very much.

It seems like it would be helpful to a certain subset of railway users. It would be interesting to see how it would fare in real use - you would almost want to reserve it for those most in need of it e.g. elderly, people with reduced mobility, anxiety sufferers, but you don't want to put off anxious users from taking advantage by making it too hard to access. It shouldn't just be a comfortable waiting area that will fill up with everyday rail users.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024