Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our next home game... 20:25 - Apr 2 with 608 viewsTractorgirlforever

Hopefully the season will resume at some point but whenever our next game will be wouldnt it be great to see portman road full to capacity. If the season resumes and we get behind the team by going to the game and supporting them then play offs here we come!. If the season doesnt resume then our first home game of the new season id love to see a capacity crowd.
Our next home game... on 20:35 - Apr 2 with 565 viewsJDB23

Based off of all the teams in and around the play off's averaging 1.71 points a game, if you apply that to the rest of the season it will leave them on 75 points meaning we need 24 points to get in. That means winning all remaining 8 games, it's not going to happen. The season was done long ago, don't torture yourself during this time with hope of something impossible.
Our next home game... on 20:36 - Apr 2 with 562 viewsMercian

I think that the first few games will be played behind closed doors and perhaps limited crowds thereafter. I could see stadiums limited to 1/3 capacity and moving up from there.
Our next home game... on 20:59 - Apr 2 with 536 viewsChateauWines

I'm not so sure the public will want to be in large crowds again. This really could be a game changer

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024