Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The moast important question I have is... 20:25 - May 25 with 885 viewsmonytowbray

...did Cummings drive to Durham bare foot whilst eating Toblerones?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

The moast important question I have is... on 20:35 - May 25 with 847 viewsNBVJohn

I don’t know, but shamefully he seems to have bounced back.....
Who cares... on 20:48 - May 25 with 834 viewsWe_Go_Again

Move on please - nothing to see here! :)
Who cares... on 20:52 - May 25 with 814 viewsBlueBadger

Who cares... on 20:48 - May 25 by We_Go_Again

3 TWTD posts. All defending the indefensible.

How's the weather there in Moscow?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who cares... on 22:08 - May 25 with 768 viewsmonytowbray

Who cares... on 20:48 - May 25 by We_Go_Again

I don't think you got the joke.

Which would make sense seeing as there's a joke in No. 10 too and you don't seem to get that either.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Who cares... on 23:10 - May 25 with 773 viewsWe_Go_Again

Who cares... on 20:52 - May 25 by BlueBadger

3 TWTD posts. All defending the indefensible.

How's the weather there in Moscow?

Firstly, I have appreciated your "Despatches from the Front Line" (and even told a friend about Inter Arma, as like you he is a heavy metal fan). Like John Reith's description of the BBC, they inform, educate and entertain readers. Part Seven was the toughest to read.

I did let my guard slip three times recently. I have observed the various meltdowns on here over the years - about various managers, relegations, Brexit, General Elections, COVID-19 Lockdown etc and it's clear I should really stick to the Football Forum but it can become addictive reading the usual suspects' rants on the General Forum the vast majority of which I disagree with including yours but I fully understand working for the NHS makes you feel the way you do.

P.S. The temperature in Moscow is currently 13 degrees.
P.P.S. Ever thought of changing your name to RedBadger? ;)
[Post edited 26 May 2020 1:04]
Who cares... on 23:19 - May 25 with 744 viewsBlueBadger

Who cares... on 23:10 - May 25 by We_Go_Again

Firstly, I have appreciated your "Despatches from the Front Line" (and even told a friend about Inter Arma, as like you he is a heavy metal fan). Like John Reith's description of the BBC, they inform, educate and entertain readers. Part Seven was the toughest to read.

I did let my guard slip three times recently. I have observed the various meltdowns on here over the years - about various managers, relegations, Brexit, General Elections, COVID-19 Lockdown etc and it's clear I should really stick to the Football Forum but it can become addictive reading the usual suspects' rants on the General Forum the vast majority of which I disagree with including yours but I fully understand working for the NHS makes you feel the way you do.

P.S. The temperature in Moscow is currently 13 degrees.
P.P.S. Ever thought of changing your name to RedBadger? ;)
[Post edited 26 May 2020 1:04]

Ah, so you're a returning troll then?
[Post edited 25 May 2020 23:25]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024