Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? 16:01 - Jun 3 with 584 viewsWeWereZombies

And wondering what this new material Leaher is?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:12 - Jun 3 with 566 viewsNthQldITFC

Is it an ankle bracelet, a bit like a necklace?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:19 - Jun 3 with 557 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:12 - Jun 3 by NthQldITFC

Is it an ankle bracelet, a bit like a necklace?

Nope, but that would be foot fetish and then some. Just sandals - made of Leaher apparently. It is either a genuine spelling mistake or a get out to respond to people who complain when some plastic footwear turns up in the post.

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:28 - Jun 3 with 549 viewssolemio

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:19 - Jun 3 by WeWereZombies

Nope, but that would be foot fetish and then some. Just sandals - made of Leaher apparently. It is either a genuine spelling mistake or a get out to respond to people who complain when some plastic footwear turns up in the post.

Nothing to do with this thread, but does your username have any relation to the Zombies band? I ask because I was at school with two of the originals back in the 1950s/very early 60s.

The first time I heard Rod Argent sing it was the first verse treble solo in Once In Royal David's City in the Christmas service at St Albans Cathedral before his voice broke.
Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:44 - Jun 3 with 536 viewsPendejo

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:28 - Jun 3 by solemio

Nothing to do with this thread, but does your username have any relation to the Zombies band? I ask because I was at school with two of the originals back in the 1950s/very early 60s.

The first time I heard Rod Argent sing it was the first verse treble solo in Once In Royal David's City in the Christmas service at St Albans Cathedral before his voice broke.

And I thought it was a reference to something SBR said

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:47 - Jun 3 with 534 viewsWeWereZombies

Despite seeing Argent play Ipswich Civic College in the Spring of 1972 I am afraid that my username is not music related, it comes from Sir Bobby's complaint that Ipswich supporters did not react enough during games and we were like zombies. I think it a bit unfair, a Liverpool supporting friend has told me that for the catchment area the North Stand were the loudest bunch anywhere from his travels supporting his team. But I miss those times and wish we could have been even more supportive so I will bow to Robson's judgement and admit it - we were zombies.

Anyone else getting Pearlfeet adverts? on 16:47 - Jun 3 with 534 viewsjaykay

i think our friend in the north is using that well known phrase used by our top manager of years gone by. opps beat me to it
' shes not there'
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 16:48]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024