Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans Disappointed to See Season End Early, Compensation for Final Five Home Games to Be Addressed 16:35 - Jun 9 with 752 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/38343/evans-disappointed-to-see-season-e

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Evans Disappointed to See Season End Early, Compensation for Final Five Home Gam on 18:36 - Jun 9 with 511 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't know why he's disappointed. It seems deluded to think we could have got in the POs.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Evans Disappointed to See Season End Early, Compensation for Final Five Home Gam on 18:53 - Jun 9 with 498 viewsTrequartista

I would never have believed they would decide promotion and relegation with so many games left. You either play the season or abandon it and unless someone is way ahead or way behind (which they aren't) have no relegation. You don't finish football matches 1-0 with 15 minutes to go and say oh that's the result then. Just don't get it.

Am I right in thinking that some clubs have voted to end the season on the grounds they can't afford coronavirus testing, are going to compete in the play-offs?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Evans Disappointed to See Season End Early, Compensation for Final Five Home Gam on 18:55 - Jun 9 with 486 viewsSwansea_Blue

Evans Disappointed to See Season End Early, Compensation for Final Five Home Gam on 18:53 - Jun 9 by Trequartista

I would never have believed they would decide promotion and relegation with so many games left. You either play the season or abandon it and unless someone is way ahead or way behind (which they aren't) have no relegation. You don't finish football matches 1-0 with 15 minutes to go and say oh that's the result then. Just don't get it.

Am I right in thinking that some clubs have voted to end the season on the grounds they can't afford coronavirus testing, are going to compete in the play-offs?

I think they've played enough to have a good idea of who the best and worst teams are. It's an irrelevant discussion for us of course; we weren't going anywhere.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024