Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a Little Reminder...(Some of you will not need it) 21:12 - Jul 2 with 509 viewsIP12

The week after next....35th Anniversary of 'Live Aid' 13th July 1985 and to think that some of the members of this wonderful site did not exist then.......Some maybe saying 'What was Live Aid' ?????
Just a Little Reminder...(Some of you will not need it) on 21:14 - Jul 2 with 494 viewsFtnfwest

Made it to the car park at Wembley and listened to Queen from there before going into Wembley Arena
Just a Little Reminder...(Some of you will not need it) on 21:20 - Jul 2 with 473 viewsIP12

Just a Little Reminder...(Some of you will not need it) on 21:14 - Jul 2 by Ftnfwest

Made it to the car park at Wembley and listened to Queen from there before going into Wembley Arena

I firmly believe that Queen's 20 mins or so on stage that day will never be beaten. Freddy had complete control of every single audience member.....
Just a Little Reminder...(Some of you will not need it) on 21:26 - Jul 2 with 464 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

You could say England was ruled by a different Queen for 20 minutes...
Just a Little Reminder...(Some of you will not need it) on 21:31 - Jul 2 with 452 viewsFtnfwest

Just a Little Reminder...(Some of you will not need it) on 21:20 - Jul 2 by IP12

I firmly believe that Queen's 20 mins or so on stage that day will never be beaten. Freddy had complete control of every single audience member.....

The only thing close that I’ve seen was the AC/DC river plate concert although that was more to do with the amazing audience
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024