Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reassuring that we are all in this together....as ever! 07:50 - Aug 5 with 576 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/aug/05/uks-largest-firms-fail-to-cut-c

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Reassuring that we are all in this together....as ever! on 08:09 - Aug 5 with 538 viewsWD19

I have noticed a tendency in some quarters to try and paint the CJPS as some kind of taxpayer funded bailout scheme. Its not that at all. Any sensible company would use the schemes available to it, It would be negligent not to.....in the same way that company’s have to adhere to the schemes that (generally) don’t work - such as the apprenticeship levy for example (which for many companies in my sector is simply a stealth tax).

I’m not sure and FTSE CEO need our sympathy, but the idea that they have not had their income cut (and long term earnings potential hit) like the rest of us is misleading journalist at best.
Reassuring that we are all in this together....as ever! on 08:12 - Aug 5 with 524 viewsOldsmoker

What's the worse thing that could happen to executives who don't take a paycut when their workers may lose their jobs.
An article in the Guardian and ......... err that's it.
No biggy then.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024