Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City 'fans' getting in a mess that Silva is getting a statue before Kompany... 14:53 - Aug 18 with 443 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

....and Toure.

https://www.goal.com/en/news/yaya-toure-deserves-a-statue-if-david-silva-is-gett

Lols.

Lots of ill informed comment. The Silva statue is due to site BESIDE the Kompany statue.

...and Yaya doesnt deserve one.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

City 'fans' getting in a mess that Silva is getting a statue before Kompany... on 15:08 - Aug 18 with 407 viewsSuperblue95

A statue for any of them seems a bit much in my opinion.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

City 'fans' getting in a mess that Silva is getting a statue before Kompany... on 17:02 - Aug 18 with 333 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

City 'fans' getting in a mess that Silva is getting a statue before Kompany... on 15:08 - Aug 18 by Superblue95

A statue for any of them seems a bit much in my opinion.

At this stage I would agree.

Maybe in 20 years time when people can look back and judge their place in the club's history.

I think Kompany especially really led the transformation of the club as a leader on the pitch.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024