Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Homesick 15:11 - Oct 2 with 711 viewscatch74

Escape to the Country in Suffolk, would love to be looking for a house there right now.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Homesick on 15:51 - Oct 2 with 657 viewsWallingford_Boy

Where are you now?

RIP Sir Bobby

Homesick on 15:57 - Oct 2 with 646 viewscatch74

Homesick on 15:51 - Oct 2 by Wallingford_Boy

Where are you now?

I’m in Surrey, a bit west of Guildford. It’s nice here but not a patch on where I grew up.

Homesick on 16:43 - Oct 2 with 584 viewsfloridablue

Homesick on 15:57 - Oct 2 by catch74

I’m in Surrey, a bit west of Guildford. It’s nice here but not a patch on where I grew up.

I was born in Guildford (St Lukes hospital). Mother upped and returned to Ipswich before I could remember anything about the place. I did go back there a few times to see an Aunt who lived in near-by Godalming and was very impressed with that small town. Coming up, close on 20 years since I've been back to Suffolk and Blighty and would love to think I'll be there sometime in the not to distant future. Best county by far!
Homesick on 16:50 - Oct 2 with 573 views66notout

Homesick on 16:43 - Oct 2 by floridablue

I was born in Guildford (St Lukes hospital). Mother upped and returned to Ipswich before I could remember anything about the place. I did go back there a few times to see an Aunt who lived in near-by Godalming and was very impressed with that small town. Coming up, close on 20 years since I've been back to Suffolk and Blighty and would love to think I'll be there sometime in the not to distant future. Best county by far!

We owe a debt of gratitude to Godalming - birthplace of Mick Mills.
Homesick on 17:48 - Oct 2 with 526 viewscatch74

Homesick on 16:50 - Oct 2 by 66notout

We owe a debt of gratitude to Godalming - birthplace of Mick Mills.

Nice, didn’t know that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024