Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wolf at left back 14:23 - Oct 10 with 841 viewslmfcblue

Just play wolf at left back and then whoever plays in front of him won’t need to worry about defensive duties too much. Has to be better than Kenlock who is only a pro footballer because he’s left footed.
Wolf at left back on 14:25 - Oct 10 with 825 viewsBlueBadger

Ah, the tried and tested Roy Keane 'all central players, all the the time' formation.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wolf at left back on 14:38 - Oct 10 with 791 viewslmfcblue

Wolf at left back on 14:25 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

Ah, the tried and tested Roy Keane 'all central players, all the the time' formation.

Hope I’m wrong and hope he has a good game but obviously Blackpool will be targeting Kenlock as the weak link today. Wolf gives us a really solid back 4 if he drops in there. Judge can get on without defending too much.
Wolf at left back on 14:53 - Oct 10 with 749 viewsBlueBadger

Wolf at left back on 14:38 - Oct 10 by lmfcblue

Hope I’m wrong and hope he has a good game but obviously Blackpool will be targeting Kenlock as the weak link today. Wolf gives us a really solid back 4 if he drops in there. Judge can get on without defending too much.

Well, we wouldn't want to distract Judge from his vital offering-very-little-going-forward duties.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Wolf at left back on 18:29 - Oct 10 with 697 viewslmfcblue

Wolf at left back on 14:53 - Oct 10 by BlueBadger

Well, we wouldn't want to distract Judge from his vital offering-very-little-going-forward duties.

Well done to Kenlock thought he had a good game.
Wolf at left back on 18:33 - Oct 10 with 677 viewspositivity

kenlock's a better left back than woolf, he did well today.

woolf just needs to wait until toto or wilson have a dip, no point putting him way out of position and set him up to fail.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Wolf at left back on 18:37 - Oct 10 with 661 viewsbournemouthblue

this has aged well
Kenlock by cleggo 10 Oct 2020 15:51
For all the rubbish that's been said on here in the past week about a very able deputy we have at LB who, by the way, is one of our own he's barely put at foot wrong in that first half. Great to see him prove the doubters wrong

Even more impressive considering he's completely nullified Blackpools star man of the season in CJ Hamilton

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024