Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch 08:26 - Oct 25 with 711 viewsonceablue

Gillingham H win
Crewe H win
Sunderland A Loss
Shrewsbury H win
Hull H Draw

If not I think we will be mid table by end of November

Key to success this year will be home form we need to win minimum 15 games

So far so good but will this continue?
We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 08:49 - Oct 25 with 665 viewspointofblue

We really need a win from at least one of Hull and Sunderland to prove we can beat our rivals. Hull seem to be one of our bogey teams; we’ve played them fourteen times in the league since 07/08 and our record reads W1 D3 L10.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 08:53 - Oct 25 with 658 viewstractorboy1978

You think half the division are going to be sitting on an average of two points per game or higher?
We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 09:00 - Oct 25 with 643 viewsonceablue

We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 08:53 - Oct 25 by tractorboy1978

You think half the division are going to be sitting on an average of two points per game or higher?

We need to pick at 50 home points cos I can’t see us picking up any more than 35 away points.

We probably need 85 points to get automatic and 75 play offs
We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 09:05 - Oct 25 with 637 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Gillingham - Win
Crewe - Draw
Sunderland - Lose
Shrewsbury - Win
Hull - Lose

Will be same format throughout season, will done fine against the average teams, will lose against any top 6 outfit. Will finish around 10th.

Too many players aren’t good enough/manager not good enough unfortunately

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 09:23 - Oct 25 with 617 viewsonceablue

We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 09:05 - Oct 25 by TheTrueBlue1878

Gillingham - Win
Crewe - Draw
Sunderland - Lose
Shrewsbury - Win
Hull - Lose

Will be same format throughout season, will done fine against the average teams, will lose against any top 6 outfit. Will finish around 10th.

Too many players aren’t good enough/manager not good enough unfortunately

I guess we have to remember Sheffield Utd took six years to get out of this league

Unfortunately with so many foreigners in Premier league it has just made the lower divisions that much tougher
We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 13:45 - Oct 25 with 546 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 09:23 - Oct 25 by onceablue

I guess we have to remember Sheffield Utd took six years to get out of this league

Unfortunately with so many foreigners in Premier league it has just made the lower divisions that much tougher

Coventry had an even worse time of it and went to div 2.
We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 13:47 - Oct 25 with 543 viewsgordon

If we return anything other than 0 points from the Sunderland and Hull games it will be a miracle.
We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 13:50 - Oct 25 with 539 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

We need 10 points out of next 5 games to stay in touch on 09:23 - Oct 25 by onceablue

6 years!! Wow did not realise it was that long, how many years was Wilder there before they got out of the league do you know?

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024