Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! 17:30 - Oct 24 with 686 viewsnodge_blue

I am not quite in the Lambert out camp....but come on man.

That was rubbish.

Virtually zero clear cut chances created.

And Oli Hawkins did not have a good game!

I know you need to keep the players onboard but come on....

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 17:31 - Oct 24 with 665 viewspointofblue

I think we had an effort off the line? Can’t get much more clear cut than that, to be fair.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 17:33 - Oct 24 with 632 viewsbackwaywhen

Those sort of comments breeds comfortably for those in the team , thinking all is ok with their contribution. .... not good Mr Lambert !
Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 17:35 - Oct 24 with 583 viewsnodge_blue

Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 17:31 - Oct 24 by pointofblue

I think we had an effort off the line? Can’t get much more clear cut than that, to be fair.

Oh yes that one. I did say virtually.

How many saves did their keeper have to make?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:35]

Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 17:36 - Oct 24 with 560 viewspointofblue

Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 17:35 - Oct 24 by nodge_blue

Oh yes that one. I did say virtually.

How many saves did their keeper have to make?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 17:35]

We had two shots on target, they had four including the penalty.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 18:40 - Oct 24 with 419 viewsnodge_blue

Lambert thinks thats a good performance and can't ask anymore!! on 17:36 - Oct 24 by pointofblue

We had two shots on target, they had four including the penalty.

Sorry for the delay in replying but I’ve been getting the bunting out for our two shots on target

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024