Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow users, a question 13:32 - Oct 24 with 456 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'm an avid iFollow user, but I still have found a question to ask

If I want to watch the game today, I have to pay, obviously. But if I watch the match replay, it's free.

Does anyone know for certain when the match replay goes online? I believe it's 1am, but that might be last season.

Second question (ok, I lied in the title) is I pay, can I watch the game in that period between the stream ending and the replay being put up freely? I know that I can pay, join the stream late, and rewind, but I don't know what happens in that in between time. I don't want to pay but then end up watching tomorrow anyway

You will have gathered that I can't watch until this evening, before someone asks why I don't just watch live! I know what this board is like
iFollow users, a question on 13:45 - Oct 24 with 422 viewsnoggin

"If I have a subscription to watch iFollow, will my club show full replays of matches or only highlights?

Full match replays and highlights will be available on iFollow following the match."

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

iFollow users, a question on 14:47 - Oct 24 with 381 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was able to watch Tuesday night straight after the game finished but it was without closing it after the family had watched it live. I simply selected where I wanted to watch it from until I found the key sections. That is with having paid.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

iFollow users, a question on 10:06 - Oct 25 with 313 viewsSamWhiteUK

iFollow users, a question on 13:45 - Oct 24 by noggin

"If I have a subscription to watch iFollow, will my club show full replays of matches or only highlights?

Full match replays and highlights will be available on iFollow following the match."

Thanks for the attempt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024