Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) 00:07 - Oct 31 with 1223 viewsMaySixth

[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 0:12]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 00:19 - Oct 31 with 1165 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Dread to think what this means for football. The premier league will be fine due to mandatory testing, same for the championship. League one and league two will be full of teams saying that can’t afford mandatory testing though....
National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 01:06 - Oct 31 with 1072 viewspointofblue

National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 00:19 - Oct 31 by Matt_Netherlands

Dread to think what this means for football. The premier league will be fine due to mandatory testing, same for the championship. League one and league two will be full of teams saying that can’t afford mandatory testing though....

I was astonished when I heard that Leagues One and Two were not carrying out rigourous testing though it was my naivety showing through more than anything. But with the number of cases increasing something has to be done if they want to finish the season; I have to say it's looking very unlikely at the moment and I'm honestly not sure how many clubs are going to survive this.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 08:33 - Oct 31 with 767 viewsIpswichKnight

Feel for the ladies team, there season I fear will be voided again and we will again lose the chance to push them up the league structure. Funny the last Ipswich game of the season might be an East Anglian derby where we stand a good chance of winning!
National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 10:09 - Oct 31 with 626 viewsGuthrum

National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 01:06 - Oct 31 by pointofblue

I was astonished when I heard that Leagues One and Two were not carrying out rigourous testing though it was my naivety showing through more than anything. But with the number of cases increasing something has to be done if they want to finish the season; I have to say it's looking very unlikely at the moment and I'm honestly not sure how many clubs are going to survive this.

It's far too long to keep the players in an isolation bubble, unless they're going to hold four games a week and condense the season into a couple of months.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 11:17 - Oct 31 with 540 viewspointofblue

National lockdown - Nov 4 to Dec 1 (n/t) on 10:09 - Oct 31 by Guthrum

It's far too long to keep the players in an isolation bubble, unless they're going to hold four games a week and condense the season into a couple of months.

I agree - but testing needs to be urgently increased to Premier League levels.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024