Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are any of the cobbold family still around? 21:03 - Dec 1 with 515 viewsFrimleyBlue

If so. On behalf of itfc. Sorry for ruining your legacy's and turning town from a well known football club worldwide to one that'll easily be forgotten about in the future years.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Are any of the cobbold family still around? on 21:08 - Dec 1 with 466 viewsEdmundo

The sad thing is, this is true. And Ipswich as a town will suffer the longer that this situation continues.
The "Official" Supporters Club should be putting more pressure on at board level, and actively seeking to establish a consortium ready to take over. Evans needs a reason to leave, and pressure on him combined with a consortium able to work to L1 budgets (which let's face it, opens up options to far more people) could force a change at the top.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Are any of the cobbold family still around? on 21:43 - Dec 1 with 383 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Turning in their graves

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Are any of the cobbold family still around? on 22:02 - Dec 1 with 353 viewsfloridablue

Yes the Cobbold family name lives on. I've recently discovered a relative born into the 'Dynasty' name which allows me to add my blood line onto their historic ancestry tree. Anyone interested in finding out if they have any link/connections take a look at the ..cobboldfht.com heritage site overseen by a Cobbold family member who lives in Devon. I'm kinda proud I've discovered this through ancestry DNA spit tests
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024