Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday 12:03 - Nov 23 with 406 viewshomer_123

https://www.theguardian.com/news/gallery/2020/nov/22/the-worlds-deepest-pool-and

Had to do a triple take at the first picture.....for reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwarte_Piet

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:06 - Nov 23 with 391 viewsKeno

by deepest pool did they mean Rishi Sunak?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:07 - Nov 23 with 384 viewshomer_123

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:06 - Nov 23 by Keno

by deepest pool did they mean Rishi Sunak?

Do you get lost in his eyes then Keno? This is a considerable change from you? ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:09 - Nov 23 with 379 viewsKeno

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:07 - Nov 23 by homer_123

Do you get lost in his eyes then Keno? This is a considerable change from you? ;)

well you know what they say "Dishi Rishi"

Oddly he has more than a passing resemblance to an accountant I work with call Simon

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:17 - Nov 23 with 358 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:09 - Nov 23 by Keno

well you know what they say "Dishi Rishi"

Oddly he has more than a passing resemblance to an accountant I work with call Simon

Have you ever seen them both in the same room?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:22 - Nov 23 with 353 viewsKeno

So, just looking at the Guardian best pictures of day from yesterday on 12:17 - Nov 23 by You_Bloo_Right

Have you ever seen them both in the same room?

No I haven't!!

spooky

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024