Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions for today? 11:12 - Dec 5 with 281 viewstractordownsouth

I had this away trip pencilled in as a minor positive when we got relegated, then Plymouth themselves went down and covid happened so that hasn't happened yet. I do like a trip to Home Park.

I'll go 2-1 to Argyle. They're going through a difficult run of form too but it will be tough for us without Andre. I really hope Lambert starts Jackson wide in the front 3 because we haven't seen much of him there, and with him and Bennetts either side of a focal point I think we could cause problems, but we'll probably just see Judge there instead.

On a side note, their striker Luke Jephcott is one of the top scorers in the league - I used to play against him in youth football in Cornwall and he was always fairly average. There were at least 10 players in the league better than him, I definitely wasn't one of them but kept a clean sheet against him a couple of times in goal which is a minor claim to fame!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Predictions for today? on 11:14 - Dec 5 with 263 viewsGeoffSentence

Lets hope that Cornell or Holy match you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Predictions for today? on 11:14 - Dec 5 with 265 viewsIllinoisblue

Nooblay to cl4ck one in inevitably. We may scrape a draw but where is our creativity? No chances no goals no hope. COYB

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024