Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The crowd at the Reading game... 14:19 - Dec 5 with 622 viewsBluebell

Look as if they are all one seat apart. All in one stand and it appears there are no ‘bubbles’ but everyone seems to be wearing masks.

I guess each team will have their own ways of keeping the crowd safe.
The crowd at the Reading game... on 14:29 - Dec 5 with 564 viewsm14_blue

I thought it was weird having 3 stands completely empty and then the fans relatively tightly packed in the other.

As you say, I’m sure there’s reasons but it doesn’t immediately make sense.
The crowd at the Reading game... on 14:29 - Dec 5 with 565 viewsScuzzer

Me and mrs Scuzzer just had the same conversation. Would not be happy with that at all. Also no stewarding at the final whistle so everyone was crushing down the exits at the same time. Not good.

Established 1968

The crowd at the Reading game... on 14:35 - Dec 5 with 523 viewsbackwaywhen

The crowd at the Reading game... on 14:29 - Dec 5 by Scuzzer

Me and mrs Scuzzer just had the same conversation. Would not be happy with that at all. Also no stewarding at the final whistle so everyone was crushing down the exits at the same time. Not good.

Oops didn’t see original post , said the same thing myself , seems against all the rules !
The crowd at the Reading game... on 14:38 - Dec 5 with 502 viewsRadlett_blue

The crowd at the Reading game... on 14:29 - Dec 5 by m14_blue

I thought it was weird having 3 stands completely empty and then the fans relatively tightly packed in the other.

As you say, I’m sure there’s reasons but it doesn’t immediately make sense.

I can only guess it's to cut down on stewarding etc but doesn't seem to make sense in terms of COVID precautions.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

The crowd at the Reading game... on 14:55 - Dec 5 with 458 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

They all have to sit as far as possible from level 3 Slough... def info.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

The crowd at the Reading game... on 15:51 - Dec 5 with 356 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Maybe different teams have been asked to trial different approaches so that data can be gleaned? A couple of weeks of this and they'll have a pretty good idea as to how safe it is.

Anyone going at the moment is effectively signing up for a live medical experiment. It's a choice and we all have to work out what level of risk we are prepared to take.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024