Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. 16:37 - Dec 12 with 556 viewsSwailsey

[Post edited 15 Dec 2020 14:15]

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. on 16:40 - Dec 12 with 532 viewsSpruceMoose

I think you meant useless, clueless, embarrassing

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. on 16:47 - Dec 12 with 495 viewsJ2BLUE

Then you should let him back in immediately

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. on 16:59 - Dec 12 with 468 viewsSteveDt

Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. on 16:47 - Dec 12 by J2BLUE

Then you should let him back in immediately

Problem is too much Apathy about from most so called fans ,
Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. on 14:15 - Dec 15 with 390 viewsSwailsey

Bump.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. on 14:31 - Dec 15 with 345 viewsWickets

Daily reminder that PL and ME have banned Phil. on 16:59 - Dec 12 by SteveDt

Problem is too much Apathy about from most so called fans ,

Every fan going tonight should drop their pants and do a moonie towards PL tonight thats the least proper fans can do !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024