Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're basically 8th in the table when teams win games in hand... However this 23:57 - Dec 15 with 604 viewsmattyhollandsirish

League is so dire that we don't even need to beat anyone in the top 8 all season and we should still finish in the play offs. Obviously we'll then get humiliated over 2 legs, but that's enough for Evans to tell all the happy clappers that progress is being made.

What we should be doing is getting rid of Lambert immediately, so that in January a new, even remotely competent manager can desperately try and bring in a few seasoned league 1 players of lower championship players that should get us heading towards the top two, alongside some organisation to the current group, decent set pieces, leadership etc of course.

The injury situation is a nonsence excuse. We've been awful under Lambert when near enough the whole squad has been fit and we all know no manager is ever going to be able to rely on a fully fit squad or players like Bishop in any case.

It's a massive con at the moment and the injuries are helping Lambert and Evans drag that con out.

Full support to the BA protest as we're just aimlessly drifting towards being a long term mediocre league 1 side, with the worrying prospect that we may fall even further.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 0:07]
We're basically 8th in the table when teams when games in hand... However this on 00:03 - Dec 16 with 582 viewsBlueBadger

The one, ONE concession I'll grant to That Man is that our injury treatment, recovery and rehab has, like everything else, been patently done on the cheap for the past decade. It's looking as extreme as it is now because, post-lockdown ALL football clubs have seen an upsurge in soft tissue and muscle injuries. The difference with us is, our players succumb quicker and recover slower, if at all.

He's still sh1t at his job and should have been sacked 18 months ago.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2020 0:09]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We're basically 8th in the table when teams win games in hand... However this on 00:15 - Dec 16 with 530 viewsBugs

Pretty much agree with all that. But I despise the derogatory term "happy clappers".
We're basically 8th in the table when teams win games in hand... However this on 00:22 - Dec 16 with 511 viewsmattyhollandsirish

We're basically 8th in the table when teams win games in hand... However this on 00:15 - Dec 16 by Bugs

Pretty much agree with all that. But I despise the derogatory term "happy clappers".

Yeah fair point. Wasn't meant to be deregatory as everyone's entitled to blindly follow the club without question (I pretty much have historically bar a few points in time). Term was more to just describe how I believe the club are conning a certain section of our support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024