Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Calculator 10:50 - Jan 19 with 415 viewsKeno

Has anyone worked through that yet?

I think we will avoid relegation ......

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

League Calculator on 10:53 - Jan 19 with 389 viewsOsborneOneNil

Haha! Result!

Keno, have to say mate, this is the most downbeat I've ever known you to be. I'm with you though, horrific time to support Town.
League Calculator on 11:00 - Jan 19 with 367 viewsKeno

League Calculator on 10:53 - Jan 19 by OsborneOneNil

Haha! Result!

Keno, have to say mate, this is the most downbeat I've ever known you to be. I'm with you though, horrific time to support Town.

I just dont get that we are in the state we are in and just to owner and others it seems acceptable.

To me is quite simple

- Play players in their best positions
- play to a formation that suits the players
- pass to the ball to someone with the same colour shirt on who is, if possible further up the pitch than you are (thats actually as SBR line),
-the aim is to put the round thing between the three wooden things at the other end to your three wooden things
- if you have promising young players for F4cks play them,
- dont keep bringing in expensive injured prone players and them complaining when they get injured
- and this it Ipswich, to us we are a BIG CLUB, and if you dont get that F$CK OFF!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Keno has the great ability to..... on 11:08 - Jan 19 with 339 viewsBloots

League Calculator on 10:53 - Jan 19 by OsborneOneNil

Haha! Result!

....be able to be downbeat about our crappy football club, but upbeat about most other things.

He should get a job in the government as "Minister for 'Cheer the Fck up' you miserable gits"

Lambert out.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024