Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thing that really worries me is.... 17:15 - Jan 23 with 540 viewsOCCOLD335

When Lambert goes...and I think he will. Just who will Evans appoint next? I would rather see Evans go as I am convinced that he is the root cause of the decline of ITFC. In the sixty years of watching Ipswich I have never felt so low.
The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:16 - Jan 23 with 517 viewswkj

"and I think he will"

Please don't hurt yourself by clinging onto this. It's the hope that kills us.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:20 - Jan 23 with 462 viewsOCCOLD335

The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:16 - Jan 23 by wkj

"and I think he will"

Please don't hurt yourself by clinging onto this. It's the hope that kills us.

Hope is all there is for me....the hope that someone out there can see the potential in this club and oust that charlatan....
The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:22 - Jan 23 with 427 viewsel_nino

Cowley and Cowley. Announced Feb 1st after defeats to Sunderland and Crewe 🤞
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 17:23]
The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:24 - Jan 23 with 398 viewswkj

The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:20 - Jan 23 by OCCOLD335

Hope is all there is for me....the hope that someone out there can see the potential in this club and oust that charlatan....

In all reality I am right there with you - but some how Evans always acts way too late on his decisions to let go of a manager. I am not a fan of the manager sack fest that football has become, but there are quite honestly no reasons to keep Lambert on the books beyond Evans' financial losses for reneging on the hairbrained contract extension.

This is why I have no faith in Evans to make the decision the vast majority of us sees as essential, because he has some demented form of success criteria in his head.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:32 - Jan 23 with 352 viewsChurchman

The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:20 - Jan 23 by OCCOLD335

Agree with you totally. If that fraud Lambert is jettisoned, I dread to think who slippery Evans would wheel in next. One things for sure, the track record says there’s an 80% chance it’ll be another deadbeat.

The club is finished, bar a miracle. I’m totally gutted, but then I’ve been heartbroken for years by this club, ever since Sheepshanks threw its reputation in the bin.
The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:34 - Jan 23 with 327 viewsOCCOLD335

The thing that really worries me is.... on 17:24 - Jan 23 by wkj

In all reality I am right there with you - but some how Evans always acts way too late on his decisions to let go of a manager. I am not a fan of the manager sack fest that football has become, but there are quite honestly no reasons to keep Lambert on the books beyond Evans' financial losses for reneging on the hairbrained contract extension.

This is why I have no faith in Evans to make the decision the vast majority of us sees as essential, because he has some demented form of success criteria in his head.

The focus has to be on Evans, fans and especially the local media have to put serious pressure on Evans. If he is in any way happy with the current situation then we really are stuffed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024