Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The more I listen to him, the more I hate him 12:29 - Feb 12 with 420 viewsWoolfenthen

The more I want him out of this club, the more petulant and childish he becomes, the more arrogant and pathetic he comes across, the more deluded and comical he seems, but worst of all the more I hope we get a performance that ends his tenure here
The more I listen to him, the more I hate him on 12:31 - Feb 12 with 406 viewsOsborneOneNil

Same here. I try not to take anything, especially football, too seriously......but this fiasco at Town is really doing my nut.

I never like to say I 'hate' someone, seems a bit much.......however..........
The more I listen to him, the more I hate him on 12:34 - Feb 12 with 370 viewsjeera

The more I listen to him, the more I hate him on 12:31 - Feb 12 by OsborneOneNil

Same here. I try not to take anything, especially football, too seriously......but this fiasco at Town is really doing my nut.

You can hate what he is though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The more I listen to him, the more I hate him on 12:52 - Feb 12 with 341 viewsScuzzer

The more I listen to him, the more I hate him on 12:31 - Feb 12 by OsborneOneNil

Agree with you.

Established 1968

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024