Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strategic drift > Transformational change, or death? 13:04 - Feb 12 with 563 viewsNthQldITFC

FAO Marcus Evans (!)

The linked information may be of some assistance.

https://www.cascade.app/blog/strategic-drift

I think it is fair to say that we, the fans, generally consider that the club is now in the Phase 3, 'Flux', stage, and pretty close to end of it. This resource talks about a 'change management strategy', by which they require a strategy to manage change. It could perhaps be better interpreted at ITFC as requiring a strategy of changing the management.

So, transformational change, or death?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Strategic drift > Transformational change, or death? on 13:14 - Feb 12 with 532 viewsDarth_Koont

Love it!

Yes, we’re definitely in the flux phase and on the cusp of that transform or die moment.

But we’ve been here before. This was very similar to the end days of Jewell. And the transformative change was getting in a manager who could get a grip on the team and be the glue in the absence of a proper organisational structure.

I think we’re heading exactly the same way again, but this time it would be good to also establish the organisational structure in parallel. Maybe that’s something that a management team like the Cowleys can help with?

Pronouns: He/Him

Strategic drift > Transformational change, or death? on 13:20 - Feb 12 with 512 viewsNthQldITFC

Strategic drift > Transformational change, or death? on 13:14 - Feb 12 by Darth_Koont

Love it!

Yes, we’re definitely in the flux phase and on the cusp of that transform or die moment.

But we’ve been here before. This was very similar to the end days of Jewell. And the transformative change was getting in a manager who could get a grip on the team and be the glue in the absence of a proper organisational structure.

I think we’re heading exactly the same way again, but this time it would be good to also establish the organisational structure in parallel. Maybe that’s something that a management team like the Cowleys can help with?

Abso-fkn-lutely bang on, with regard to your last paragraph, in my opinion.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Strategic drift > Transformational change, or death? on 13:32 - Feb 12 with 487 viewsDarth_Koont

Strategic drift > Transformational change, or death? on 13:20 - Feb 12 by NthQldITFC

Abso-fkn-lutely bang on, with regard to your last paragraph, in my opinion.

FWIW I have no particular insight or feeling one way or the other about how the Cowleys would help the team and the squad on the pitch. But if they’re true believers in putting the right values to live by and culture in place then that certainly opens the door for organisational change that I’m sure Mick, for example, wouldn’t be particularly bothered about.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2021 13:34]

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024