Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Had my first Covid vaccination today at Long Melford 22:03 - Feb 20 with 688 viewsfactual_blue

Rather amusingly, although the vaccination centre is described as the Pharmacy, you go through the gate to the side of the building, into the garden at the back, and then into the Chinese Medicine Centre.

I don't think there's any real significance to this, other than the obvious irony, but I suppose it is possible there could be further side 效果. 如果有,我希望他们不认真

您想在薯片上放盐和醋吗?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Had my first Covid vaccination today at Long Melford on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 653 viewsWD19

傻老傻瓜
Had my first Covid vaccination today at Long Melford on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 653 viewsjeera

Did someone make dozens of tiny holes in your back and then drizzle the vaccine over the top?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Had my first Covid vaccination today at Long Melford on 22:06 - Feb 20 with 641 viewsfactual_blue

Had my first Covid vaccination today at Long Melford on 22:05 - Feb 20 by jeera

Did someone make dozens of tiny holes in your back and then drizzle the vaccine over the top?

您要炸虾球吗?

Had my first Covid vaccination today at Long Melford on 22:07 - Feb 20 with 639 viewsfactual_blue

Had my first Covid vaccination today at Long Melford on 22:05 - Feb 20 by WD19

傻老傻瓜

睾丸

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024