Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have a dilemma. I didn't cancel my ST as I stated I would 17:27 - Feb 22 with 419 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

as a payment had just gone out, so I saw no point doing it then and cutting off my free home games. Now we're near the end of the month and at a time when I need to be cancelling the DD if I'm to stop the next payment.

However, is it worth doing it now?
We're 3 months from the last payment anyway.
And sometimes I think Lambert's going this week and I should therefore hold fire. But then sometimes I think (and shudder) that he isn't.
And how will any kind of refund be affected if I cancel early?

Help!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I have a dilemma. I didn't cancel my ST as I stated I would on 17:32 - Feb 22 with 384 viewsJ2BLUE

Someone made a great point last week that the return was likely to be higher than the remaining payments.

Might be worth keeping your powder dry for renewal time if Lambert isn't sacked.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I have a dilemma. I didn't cancel my ST as I stated I would on 18:24 - Feb 22 with 291 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I have a dilemma. I didn't cancel my ST as I stated I would on 17:32 - Feb 22 by J2BLUE

Someone made a great point last week that the return was likely to be higher than the remaining payments.

Might be worth keeping your powder dry for renewal time if Lambert isn't sacked.

Cheers, yeah, that's the way I was leaning.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024