Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HE’SSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (n/t) 21:21 - Feb 28 with 378 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

HE’SSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (n/t) on 21:22 - Feb 28 with 348 viewsjeera

Where, what when how?

!!!?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

HE’SSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (n/t) on 21:26 - Feb 28 with 266 viewsJDB23

Wow that was not expected tonight!

Not sure how I even feel tbh, been wanting this for so long and now its finally happened it feels very strange. Hopefully we can all move on now and start looking up.
HE’SSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 28 with 225 viewsjeera

HE’SSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (n/t) on 21:26 - Feb 28 by JDB23

Wow that was not expected tonight!

Not sure how I even feel tbh, been wanting this for so long and now its finally happened it feels very strange. Hopefully we can all move on now and start looking up.

It doesn't feel strange to me.

This is the happiest I've felt since the last time I felt any form of happiness.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

HE’SSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (n/t) on 21:35 - Feb 28 with 188 viewsJDB23

HE’SSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (n/t) on 21:32 - Feb 28 by jeera

It doesn't feel strange to me.

This is the happiest I've felt since the last time I felt any form of happiness.

I think I'd convinced myself he was here till the end of the season so it's just more shock! I'm sure I'll be buzzing in a day or two when Megson is announced.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024