Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this childish of me? 23:28 - Jun 11 with 622 viewsPendejo

Part of my new job means writing some test jobs for a new computer system being implemented in July (though what year that will be still to be determined)

So far I have invented clients with surnames of:
Cooper, Burley, Mills, Talbot, Hunter, Beattie, Osbourne, Wark and Mariner

All using IP1 2AN as their post code and all with email addresses that end @itfclegends.com

Working in Epsom with folks who are aged 36 and under they ain't gonna have a clue. Oh and I discovered the urban legend to be true, three of my Surrey born and bred colleagues are die hard Manure fans...

This week I am to visit my teams near Heathrow and "Blackpool" - a hang over from its previous location, it's actually in a PR post code and is rightfully referred to as Preston by the car delivery companies.

Especially looking forward to seeing one of my Blackpool supporting team to congratulate him, by one of life's strange quirks I used to work in the same building as his mother 26 years ago. At which time my colleagues and I regularly attended a run down old Bloomfield Road to watch an exciting Blackpool team managed by Sam Allerdyce... Ever heard of him?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Is this childish of me? on 00:02 - Jun 12 with 537 viewsmylittletown

Osbourne?
The name sounds similar to the old ITFC player Roger Osborne.
Is this childish of me? on 00:06 - Jun 12 with 531 viewsPendejo

Is this childish of me? on 00:02 - Jun 12 by mylittletown

Osbourne?
The name sounds similar to the old ITFC player Roger Osborne.

Been up since 5am allowed autocorrect to override me

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024