Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Stadiums in the Championship? 17:30 - Jul 23 with 501 viewsMullet

Good points about Forest but it loses marks for the away end for me. When I'm not shoved in some corner I'm right in line of that wonder strike by McGugan.

Now Hillsbrough is gone I can get behind the Lane being a great stadium to go and taking top spot too.

I'd also say Deepdale gets a raw deal as it's "proper" the fans are welcoming and know their football and they gave me a free pie last time, which I munched down as I got a look at the pictures of great managers plastered on the seats.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Best Stadiums in the Championship? on 17:38 - Jul 23 with 451 viewsMerseyBlue

Preston fans bought me a coffee when my train was cancelled! Top bunch. This was after the absolutely baltic cup replay at Deepdale and was much appreciated whilst waiting for the rail replacement bus.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Best Stadiums in the Championship? on 17:40 - Jul 23 with 441 viewsMullet

Best Stadiums in the Championship? on 17:38 - Jul 23 by MerseyBlue

Preston fans bought me a coffee when my train was cancelled! Top bunch. This was after the absolutely baltic cup replay at Deepdale and was much appreciated whilst waiting for the rail replacement bus.

There's also a pub near the ground with a chip shop inside. Which is both mega northern and an excellent way to dull nuclear curry sauce with excellent lager.

I'd also give Reading no stars whatsoever, as it's Reading.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Best Stadiums in the Championship? on 17:42 - Jul 23 with 434 viewsMerseyBlue

Best Stadiums in the Championship? on 17:40 - Jul 23 by Mullet

There's also a pub near the ground with a chip shop inside. Which is both mega northern and an excellent way to dull nuclear curry sauce with excellent lager.

I'd also give Reading no stars whatsoever, as it's Reading.

The only good thing about Reading was the festival, and now that's not even that good.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024